Derby’s biggest fireworks display returns to The Incora County Ground on Friday 4 November, with our Fireworks Night & Fun Fair spectacular.
To help plan your night with us, please read the below visitor information to ensure your visit is safe, enjoyable and comfortable.
Venue & Timings
Friday 4 November
4pm – Gates open, fun fair starts and catering units open
After 7pm – Fireworks & laser display
9.30pm – Fun Fair & ground closes
The Incora County Ground
Derbyshire County Cricket Club
Tickets – Buy online until 3pm Friday, or on the gate
Tickets for this year’s Fireworks Night & Fun Fair will remain on sale online until 3pm on Friday 4 November and will also be on sale on the gates from 4pm. All on-the-gate sales will be via the main Incora Pavilion entrance (details below) and will be via card/contactless payment only.
In advance (until 23:59 on Thursday 3 November)
Adults – £12
Juniors (6-15) – £4
Family (2 Adults & up to 2 Juniors) – £28
Under 5s – Free
On the day (from 00:00 on Friday 4 November online and on the gates)
Adults – £17
Juniors – £4
Family – Family (2 Adults & up to 2 Juniors) – £38
There will be no ticket collection points on the night. All postal tickets will be dispatched no later than Monday 31 October to the address provided at the point of purchase. If you have not received your postal tickets by Thursday 3 November, please contact Derbyshire County Cricket Club.
We advise all e-Ticket buyers to download their tickets in advance of arriving. e-Tickets can be displayed on a mobile phone. If you’re having problems with your e-Tickets, please email [email protected] before travelling to the venue.
Please note; to comply with ground regulations, under-14s must be accompanied by an adult.
Payment Methods – please read
We advise all visitors to bring both card/contactless and cash payment methods on the night.
Fun Fair and Food & Drink – CASH ONLY
The Fun Fair, which is operated by popular fair provider, Mellors Group, will only be able to accept cash. This will include all Fun Fair rides, as well as catering units and bars run by Mellors Group (this will be the majority of refreshment units on the night).
There are no cash machines on site at The Incora County Ground and we advise all visitors to bring sufficient cash with them on the night. The nearest cash machine is located at the Texaco garage, off Pentagon Island (DE21 6EN).
On-the-gate Tickets – Card/Contactless
All on-the-gate ticket sales will be via the main Incora Pavilion Entrance ONLY and the only accepted payment methods are card/contactless (no American Express).
The Boundary Bar – Card/Contactless
The Boundary Bar, located by the main Seat Unique Falcons Stand, which is operated by the Club, will accept card/contactless payment only.
Premier Upgrade – Card/Contactless
All payment terminals in the Incora Pavilion – exclusive to Premier Upgrade guests – will accept card/contactless payment only.
Parking – Sold Out
All official on-site car parking has now sold out.
Visitors with a pre-purchased car park ticket should use the car park stated on their ticket. This will be either the Racecourse Car Park (DE21 6AL), or the Pentagon House Car Park (DE21 4XA).
There will be no on-site car parking available on the night without a pre-purchased car park pass for the specific car park printed on the ticket. All car parks will be stewarded.
Please respect our neighbours and do not block access or driveways in nearby streets. A traffic management plan will be in place and we advise visitors arriving by car to park in town and walk to the venue.
Public Car Parks:
- Siddals Road (NCP), DE1 2PY
- Derbion Riverside, DE1 2AZ
A limited amount of accessible parking is available on-site and must be purchased in advance, with supporting documents provided. To secure your accessible parking space, please call 01332 388 101, or email [email protected].
We ask that all visitors try and schedule their arrival at the ground, allowing plenty of time.
We recommend visitors who live locally walk to the venue where possible, or make use of the regular bus services which stop directly outside of The Incora County Ground.
You can plan your bus journey to The Incora County Ground by clicking the link below and entering the postcode DE21 6DA.
Ground Access & Entry
Entry for those with a pre-purchased ticket:
- via the main Incora Pavilion gates, which can be reached from Pentagon Island and Nottingham Road
- via the gates off the run-through car park, opposite the Nuffield Gym and directly behind the main Seat Unique Falcons Stand
- via the pedestrian gate behind the Elite Performance Centre via Grandstand Road
Entry for those wishing to purchase a ticket:
- via the main Incora Pavilion gates ONLY, which can be reached from Pentagon Island and Nottingham Road
The Club is advising all guests to give plenty of time to arrive and plan their journey in advance. Gates open at 4pm.
Good to know
- We are advising all visitors to give plenty of time to arrive at the ground. Gates open at 4pm
- If you ordered printed tickets and they’ve not arrived by Thursday 3 November, please call our Ticket Office on 01332 388 101 before travelling to the venue. There will be no ticket collection on the night
- We recommend wrapping up warm and wearing sensible footwear for the outdoor event
- Sparklers and fireworks are not permitted to be brought into the venue
- There are no cash machines on-site. The nearest cash point is located at the Texaco garage off Pentagon Island
- Dogs are not allowed entry
- Alcohol is not allowed to be brought into the ground
- No glass or cans are allowed