We’re delighted to be back open and taking bookings for your safe meetings and events from 5th October.
Our customers are at the heart of what we do at The Incora County Ground. We have a range of modern, safe and versatile spaces and a dedicated team of highly-trained staff to offer a new and exciting experience for your event.
We’ve taken the experience of hosting bio-secure training facilities for international cricket teams and made sure our venue is ready to welcome guests back with all new facilities and procedures, but the same dedication and passion for delivering a first-class experience.
It has always been our priority to look after our guest and staff’s wellbeing with the utmost care. In today’s times we know that there are further precautionary measures that need to be taken both to protect and offer peace of mind. This is why we have implemented the following as a standard at all of our events in the future.
Communication & Our Team
- All of our staff are trained on social distancing
- Increased hygiene measures have been put in place
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which we will be provide to all of our staff relevant to their role
Our dedicated Events Team are here to put your needs first, providing a modern, safe and versatile space for your meeting or event in Derby.
Find out more about our unique venue, our varied packages and our safety procedures by getting in touch today.
Call us on 01332 388 105 or email [email protected].
Guests & Social Distancing
- We will carry out temperature checks for all delegates before they enter the venue
- If you or any of your guests have COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell, we ask that they do not visit The Incora County Ground
- Any guest displaying any symptoms will be asked to return home immediately and follow the latest government guidance
- Event organisers will need the contact details of all guests attending an event
- A strategy is in place, enabling a one way system with separate entries and exits where possible this will be demonstrated by signage
- We will encourage social distancing of two metres throughout the use of signage at key points around the venue
- We are proud of our 5 star food rating and our kitchen will continue to exercise increased levels of hygiene practices
- Full venue deep clean before and after every event
- Increased cleaning of high-frequency touch points
- Hand sanitiser stations introduced at each entry point and those with high frequency touch points
- Sanitising wipe stations will be available for guests to wipe down phones, laptops, remote controls and other items brought into the venue
- An enhanced cleaning schedule will be implemented throughout the venue in partnership with Office Care, who are committed to providing cleaning services to an exceptional level
Food and Drink
- Our nutritious catering will be packed into individual portions in hygienic kitchens
- All cutlery, condiments and confectionery will be individually wrapped where possible
- We will replace large bottled water with individual bottles of water
- Access to outdoor seating within the stadium for catering breaks will be available
- Refreshments such as tea and coffee will be served by specifically trained staff to guests
As part of our commitment to deliver safe events we have developed new menus that are prepared on-site with increased safety measures and using a range of quality fresh produce.
These menus can either be pre-packaged or served by fully trained staff members in PPE from a socially-distanced buffet.
All meeting rooms include:
- LCD projector and screen
- Flip chart, paper and pens
- Socially-distanced seating
- Hand sanitising stations and mobile wipe stations for phones and laptops
- Complimentary car parking
Click HERE to find out more about our Day Delegate Packages.
Stay connected to your employees or clients with one of our Hybrid Events packages.
Hybrid meetings are becoming more and more popular because of their flexibility, the key benefit is that you can invite participants to join you virtually or in person maximising attendance.
At the Incora County Ground, we have a virtual package that allows you to get your important message as well as vital interactions sent out to delegates worldwide.
Click HERE for more information on our Hybrid Meetings packages.
The Incora County Ground is a leading venue for Derbyshire Weddings and we deliver an authentic, first-class experience to mark your special day.
Buck the trend and enjoy a romantic seasonal wedding in Autumn or Winter, with the stunning backdrop of The Incora County Ground.
Our latest wedding package, starting from just £1,800 will cater for you and your 30 guests, offering everything you need for a romantic and intimate celebration, including; the hire of the pavilion for your ceremony and wedding breakfast, pitchside photo opportunities, a glass of Prosecco, hot chocolate with marshmallows or mulled wine on arrival, 3 course wedding breakfast and much more.
Click HERE to discover the possibilities with our Seasonal Wedding packages.
We all need something to look forward to during these challenging times and we are working hard to offer an exciting and safe alternative to a traditional party night.
While these are not available to book just yet, speak to our Events Team today to find out more.
Call 01332 388 105, or email [email protected].
Celebration of Life
An intimate occasion to pay respect to a loved one or a larger gathering to celebrate their life and treasured moments, we have a function room that fits. At a difficult time, making arrangements may seem daunting, but we have a great Events Team who will attend to your needs sensitively and with complete professionalism.
Speak to us today to find out how we can tailor your Celebration of Life event to your every need. Call 01332 388 105, or email [email protected].
To keep all of our guests safe, we’ve introduced robust social distancing measures, meaning our usual capacities have been reduced. However, with a range of versatile suites, we are pleased to offer one of the larger covid-safe capacities in the region.
To find out more, speak to our Events Team today on 01332 388 105, or email [email protected] to discuss the size of your meeting or event.
Click HERE to find out more about the other types of event we can offer, or why not call our dedicated Events Team on 01332 388 105.
A modern, safe and versatile space for your meeting or event in Derby. Speak to us today on 01332 388 105 or email [email protected].