POP SENSATIONS BOYZONE LIVE IN DERBY
Irish pop sensations Boyzone, featuring Ronan Keating, are set to play a headline show on Saturday 16 September 2017 at The 3aaa County Ground.
This will be one of only a handful of dates that Boyzone will play in 2017 making this an unmissable night.
We are advising all visitors to plan their journey in advance and give plenty of time to arrive.
Saturday 16 September, 2017
Gates open – 5pm
Support Act (Brian McFadden) – from 7.20pm
Boyzone – from 8.30pm
Concert end – around 10pm
All times subject to change.
The 3aaa County Ground
• Gates open at 5pm
• Upgrades to Platinum Tickets are available on the day for £15 via the Ticket Office
• No professional cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices
• No food or alcohol may be brought in to the venue
• No liquids may be brought unless they are for medical purposes
• Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
• Access to the disabled viewing area is for disabled ticket holders only – if you require disabled access and have not bought a disabled access ticket, please call 01332 388 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Umbrellas permitted, but must be taken down for the performance – better to bring a coat with a hood
• Dogs are not permitted except guide dogs – please make us aware in advance if a guide dog is required
• Folding chairs, gazebos and tents are not permitted
• All ticket holders may be asked to produce proof of age on entry to the concert
• Security staff at the entrance will enforce the conditions of entry including undertaking bag and random personal searches so please allow plenty of time for entering the venue
• Persons who have consumed excessive alcohol will be refused entry
• Fireworks, sparklers, lasers, and Chinese lanterns are not permitted
Care and Safety at Events
• There is no cash point on site so please make sure you bring cash to the event
• Concert stewards are here to help you. Don’t be worried about asking for help in any situation, whether it’s asking for directions or to report something or someone you’re worried about
• Look after your valuables like your phone, purse or car keys
What to Bring
• Valid ID
• Wear comfortable shoes (we recommend not wearing high heels)
• Medical info if you have any medical conditions
Food and Drink
• During the event there will be on-site bars and catering. Food and drink can not be brought on to site
• No liquids permitted unless it is for medical reasons
• Any alcohol purchased at any of the bars within the venue must be consumed on-site and not taken out of the venue
• Help us to keep The 3aaa County Ground tidy by using the rubbish bins around the venue
• In keeping with Licensing Laws, there will be a Challenge 25 Policy in place for all alcohol sales
Temporary toilets will be located on both sides of the venue during the event. Temporary disabled toilets will be located around the venue including one being next to the disabled viewing area.
First Aiders will be in attendance at this event. These are trained and experienced individuals from services such as The British Red Cross. Should you or anyone in your party require first aid, please notify the nearest steward, police officer or event official who will deal with your request.
Smoking is not permitted within the venue.
Official Parking, provided by the venue, will be available at car parks located around The 3aaa County Ground and will available to purchase in advance and on the day. Parking is £10 per car.
Parking is available at;
- Racecourse (DE21 6AF)
- Car Park is located on the Racecourse playing field adjacent to the venue
- Once onsite, please head onto Nottingham Road and turn down St Mark’s Road. Entrance to the Car Park is next to Derwent Community Primary School.
Cars may not be left overnight, and the venue does not take any responsibility for the safe custody of any cars or articles therein, nor for any damage to any such car or articles. All cars are left entirely at their owner’s risk. Cars left overnight may be towed.
While the Club will always try to accommodate all vehicles visiting the ground, admittance will be on a first come, first served basis. Please plan your journey in advance and arrive early guarantee your on-site matchday parking.
Disabled parking is available for blue badge holders in the Run Through Car Park, located adjacent to the ground opposite Nuffield Gym. This can be accessed via Pentagon Roundabout. Parking is £10 per car.
There is a limited number of spaces, which will be available on a first come, first served basis. We encourage any visitors who require disabled parking to book their space in advance by calling 01332 388 101 or email email@example.com.
Taxi Drop Off / Pick Up
Taxi drop off / pick up point will be located in the Run Through Car Park. All taxis must be pre-booked.
Albatross Cars – 01332 345 345
For more information about Parking for the Boyzone concert on Saturday 16 September, please call 01332 388 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From M1 South: Take exit 25 for A52 Derby. After 6 miles arrive at Pentagon Island. The ground is 4th exit off this roundabout, signposted with Derbyshire County Cricket Club.
From M1 North: Take exit 28 for A38 Derby. After approx 13 miles, arrive at roundabout, take 1st exit A61, signposted with a brown cricket sign. Follow over 2 more roundabouts, stay on A61. At Pentagon Island, take 1st exit off roundabout into ground, signposted with Derbyshire County Cricket Club.
From M6: Take exit, J15 (from south), J16 (from north), follow signs to A50 (Uttoxeter). Follow A50 approx 20 miles to A516 to Derby. Take A516 until it joins A38 then follow directions (from Birmingham) above.
For more information, please call 01332 388 101 or email email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy the concert.