THE WORLDS BIGGEST GIRL BAND IN DERBY
Thursday 19 July – The 3aaa County Ground, Derby
The world’s biggest girl band Little Mix are playing at The 3aaa County Ground, Derby, on Thursday 19 July as part of the group’s ‘Summer Hits Tour 2018’.
The show will see Little Mix perform their greatest hits, including ‘Touch’, ‘Shout Out to My Ex’, ‘Black Magic’ and ‘Wings’. Little Mix has just released The Platinum Edition of their smash hit album ‘Glory Days’. The original version of the album spent five weeks at the top of the UK Albums Chart.
Please plan your journey to the ground in advance and give plenty of time to arrive. Additional security checks will be in place and we advise all spectators to arrive early. Thank you for your cooperation.
Thursday 19 July, 2018
Doors open 4.00pm
Rak-su and Germein Sisters From 6.40pm
Little Mix From 8.30pm
Finish Approx. 9.45pm
The 3aaa County Ground
Tickets can be purchased on the day from the Box Office which will be open at 12noon on Thursday 19 July.
Pre-purchased tickets can be collected from the Box Office from 12noon on Thursday 19 July. The Box Office will be located by the main entrance at the 3aaa Pavilion; DE21 6DA.
The Visitor Guide document has all the important information you need ahead of your visit to The 3aaa County Ground for the Little Mix concert on Thursday 19 July needs, including FAQs, directions and parking.
Additional information is available below.
Please note the following;
- There are no cash points at The 3aaa County Ground. We advise visitors to bring cash on the night. The nearest cash point is at the Texaco petrol station located on Pentagon Roundabout.
- The main entrance to the ground is via the 3aaa Pavilion entrance, off Pentagon Roundabout (DE21 6DA).
- The Box Office is located by the main 3aaa Pavilion entrance.
- There will be designated smoking areas in the ground, located outside the stadium bowl.
Official car parking is available in close proximity to the ground on the Racecourse. All official event car parks will be open from 2pm on the event day and will close at approx. 11pm. See visitors guide for the map of locations.
Car Parking is £10 per car. Parking will be available to purchase on the night.
Parking is available at;
- Car Park A – Disabled car parking
- Disabled parking is available for Blue Badge holders only adjacent to the ground via the main entrance off Nottingham Road (DE21 6DA) but tickets must be purchased in advance to guarantee access.
- Car Park B – Racecourse – Approximately 2000 spaces
- Entrance A (from South and East)
- When travelling from the South and East the venue advises using entrance A off St Mark’s Road adjacent to the Light House Centre (DE21 6AL). Access to St Marks Road is via the second left turn off on Nottingham Road following the main entrance to the ground. The venue is immediately adjacent to this section of the Racecourse car park.
- Entrance B (from North and West)
- When travelling from the North and West the venue advises using entrance B or C to the Racecourse car park with access off St Mark’s Road. Join A61 at Little Eaton Island, continuing straight on at the next two roundabouts. At the 3rd roundabout turn left onto Hampshire Road continuing onto St Mark’s Road. There is approx. a 5-minute walk to the venue from this section of the Racecourse car park.
Parking will be available to purchase on the night.
Cars may not be left overnight, and the venue does not take any responsibility for the safe custody of any cars or articles therein, nor for any damage to any such car or articles. All cars are left entirely at their owner’s risk. Cars left overnight may be towed.
From M1 South: Take exit 25 for A52 Derby. After 6 miles arrive at Pentagon Island. The ground is 4th exit off this roundabout, signposted with Derbyshire County Cricket Club.
From M1 North: Take exit 28 for A38 Derby. After approx 13 miles, arrive at roundabout, take 1st exit A61, signposted with a brown cricket sign. Follow over 2 more roundabouts, stay on A61. At Pentagon Island, take 1st exit off roundabout into ground, signposted with Derbyshire County Cricket Club.
From M6: Take exit, J15 (from south), J16 (from north), follow signs to A50 (Uttoxeter). Follow A50 approx 20 miles to A516 to Derby. Take A516 until it joins A38 then follow directions (from Birmingham) above.
For more information, please call 01332 388 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Club place safety of all visitors to The 3aaa County Ground as our highest priority.
We are continuing to work closely with authorities, our partners and event promoters, to ensure that those attending any of our cricket matches, concerts or events can do so knowing that we are working to make their visit as safe, secure and comfortable as possible.
We search everyone entering the venue and employ a range of other security measures in and around the site, some of which may not be visible.
Each member of staff is here to ensure your comfort and safety. They have all been briefed to keep an eye open for anything unusual. Please arrive in good time as our enhanced security measures may mean that it might take a little longer to get into the venue. In order to make the screening process go as smoothly as possible, do not arrive with bags larger than A4 size. There will NOT be a luggage storage or cloakroom facility at the venue.
For more information about Little Mix live at The 3aaa County Ground, please call 01332 388 101 or email email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy the concert.