Derby’s biggest fireworks display returns to The 3aaa County Ground on Saturday 4 November, with our Fireworks Night & Fun Fair spectacular, in partnership with Pattonair.
Over 10,000 people attended the event last year, as the Club stepped in as an alternative venue for the traditional Markeaton Park fireworks.
There will be a large fun fair, suitable for small and big kids, food and drink stalls, entertainment on stage from Capital Breakfast’s Dino, Pete & Tyles and the city’s biggest fireworks display.
To help plan your night with us, please read the below visitor information to ensure your visit is safe, enjoyable and comfortable.
Fireworks Night & Fun Fair
Saturday 4 November – The 3aaa County Ground, Derby
5pm – Gates open, Fun Fair starts and catering units open
6pm – Entertainment and music on stage from Capital Breakfast’s Dino and Pete
From 7pm – Spectacular fireworks display
9.30pm – Fun Fair closes
|On the day|
|Juniors (under 12s)||£3|
|Family Ticket (two adults, two juniors)||£15|
Tickets can be purchased online HERE, over the phone on 01332 388 101 or in person at The 3aaa County Ground; Nottingham Road, Derby; DE21 6DA (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
The Ticket Office, located at reception in the 3aaa Pavilion, will be open from Monday 30 October at the following hours;
Monday 30 October 9am to 5pm
Tuesday 31 October 9am to 5pm
Wednesday 1 November 8am to 7pm
Thursday 2 November 8am to 7pm
Friday 3 November 8am to 7pm
Saturday 4 November 8.30am to 3pm
Tickets will be available to buy on the gate on the night.
Please note; to comply with ground regulations, under-13s must be accompanied by an adult.
The are several points of entry to the ground for pedestrians to enter on foot on the night;
- There are three main general admission entrances;
- via the 3aaa Pavilion gates, which can be reached from Pentagon Island and Nottingham Road.
- via the gate opposite the Travelodge, which can be reached from either Sir Frank Whittle Road or Pentagon Island/Nottingham Road.
- via the pedestrian gate behind the Elite Performance Centre via Grandstand Road.
- Those wishing to pay by card on the night should enter via the gate next to the Boundary Bar, opposite Nuffield Gym
- If you have pre-purchased tickets, but wish to collect them on the night, please collect from the Ticket Collection Point at a designated marquee by the main 3aaa Pavilion entrance, which can be reached from Pentagon Island and Nottingham Road.
The Club is advising all guests to give plenty of time to arrive and plan their journey in advance. Gates open at 5pm. We look forward to welcoming you to The 3aaa County Ground.
We also recommend bringing sensible footwear for the outdoor event.
Please note that dogs, sparklers, fireworks and alcohol are not allowed to be brought into the ground on the night.
There are no cash points on site at The 3aaa County Ground. Nearest cash points are at Barclays on Stores Road and Texaco on Pentagon Island.
There are official Car Parking sites located around the vicinity of the ground. Visitors will be able to park their car within a short walk of the general admission area, at a cost of £5 per car.
Car Parking is available at the follow sites;
- Racecourse Car Park off St Marks Road (DE21 6AL)
- Cardinal Square (DE1 3QT)
Limited disabled parking is available on-site. To secure your disabled parking space, please call 01332 388 101 in advance of the night. All car parks will be stewarded.
While the Club will always try to accommodate all vehicles visiting the ground, admittance will be on a first come, first served basis. We ask that all visitors try and schedule their arrival at the ground, allowing plenty of time.
Good to know
- We recommend wrapping up warm and wearing sensible footwear for the outdoor event
- There are no cash machines at The 3aaa County Ground. The nearest cash points are located at Barclays on Stores Road and the Texaco garage off Pentagon Island.
- Due to Ground Regulations, sparklers are not allowed into The 3aaa County Ground.
For more information about our Fireworks Night & Fun Fair spectacular, please call 01332 388 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.